Windscreen Chip or Crack Repairs
Your window can be chipped or cracked due to many factors like sand blasting, a wayward stone hitting your glass, an accident, or because of some miscreants who vandalise your car. If any of your vehicle’s glass has a chip or a crack, get it to our Hallam workshop (near Hallam Hotel) or our Pakenham workshop (in the Mega Car Mart complex).It is vital to get your chip or crack seen to before damage spreads.
A1 Windscreens will assess the damage free of charge* and let you know if we can repair it, or if a replacement windscreen is necessary. Our expert installers are capable of repairing the chip or crack within 30-45 minutes. The installers are adept at glass scratch removal too. The average cost of an in-store chip repair is $65, which is much cheaper than an expensive windscreen replacement**. If for some reason, you cannot come to us, call our Hallam or Pakenham workshop, and we will come to you If you are not happy with our repair on your windscreen, we will take the repair price of a new windscreen.
A1 Advantages – Glass Scratch Removal
- Family-owned, owner-operated business.
- Customer-first approach – we place your needs above all else. Repair cost taken of a new windscreen replacement if not happy Don’t hesitate to ask us for our best price.
- Quality workmanship assured with over 40 years combined experience – your car will be looked after by SIKA accredit installers and repairers , ensuring the best care possible.
- "Fast Glass" service – while we provide same-day service in Melbourne, we do our best to repair your glass as soon as we can.
- All our work is guaranteed.
If you need a chip repaired quickly then these are your guys! From me dropping my car off and the chip being repaired was 40 mins Definitely will recommended to anybody
- Rebecca Whiting
We had a chip repaired on the windscreen. Very competitive pricing with quality workmanship. It was hard to see where the chip was. Friendly service and good customer communication.
- Greg Young